The projects, Green Town and New Bangalore, are under the supervision of the society and are developed by m/s Bangalore Real Estate Company.
Bangalore is witnessing a new reformation that has started in North Bangalore. This region has been the focus of attention ever since the operation of Kempegowda International Airport in 2008. It is the fastest-growing region in the city and is becoming the next residential and commercial destination. Proximity to the airport; availability of space in upcoming tech parks Improved connectivity and real estate development are the major factors in increasing demand in this region. The prominent locations in North Bangalore are Doddaballapur, Thanisandra, Hennur, and Yelahanka. It is the right time to invest in North Bangalore to gain maximum returns on your investments.
Green Town and New Bangalore are to be BIAAPA-approved plotted development projects that exemplify class. The projects will be developed with an emphasis on design and sustainability and will truly redefine what a plotted development is.
Green Town and New Bangalore comprise Thar roads with tree-lined avenues, round-the-clock, underground power supply, underground drainage system, and sanitary connections to individual plots. It includes amenities like
1. 80-foot main road, 40-foot and 30-foot cross roads
2. Underground electrical supply lines
3. Sewage lines
4. Overhead water tank and underground water connection
5. Septic tank
6. Avenues or trees planted on either side of the roads
8. Security service at the main entrance
Green Town is located off-Surdhenupura, Doddaballapura main road, near Rajankunte, Yelahanka Taluq. It is a mere 30 minutes’ drive from Hebbal and 20 minutes drive from Kempegowda International Airport.
New Bangalore is located in Vishwanathapura in Devanahalli, near NH 207. It is a mere 30 minutes drive from Hebbal and 20 minutes’ drive from Kempegowda International Airport.
It is common for a working professional to travel for hours to get to their workplace in the city. Bangalore is expanding to the extent that it has many hearts; currently, our projects are a 20-minute' drive from some of these hearts in the city.
1. Key distances: 21km
2. KIADB (2KMS)
3. International Airport, 11km
Nestled ideally between the prime proposed ITIR Project Bangalore, our projects provide convenient access to the International Airport, KIADB, and Hebbal and are also well connected with other city hubs via the NH 207.
Key points around the development in the area:
1. Lower priced than many key private residential areas in Bangalore:Yelahanka is fast catching the eye of property buyers since prices in this field are comparatively lower than other key private residential areas in Bangalore.
2. Home to many offices: ITIR's largest SEZ park is proposed near our projects; this includes some MNCs and major IT/ITES companies.
3. Well-developed social infrastructure: Devenahalli has developed into one of the most preferred residential areas in Bangalore over the past few years. Great schools, reputed hospitals, airports, and day-to-day convenience are some key areas that draw the attention of investors in this area.
Yes. However, the statutory norms and rules of construction set by the government should be followed.
Yes. We have abundant groundwater available.
Yes. The land is freehold, marketable, and free from all encumbrances.
After receiving the down payment, a receipt & site confirmation letter will be provided by the housing Society
During the booking process, you will receive a payment receipt, a site booking confirmation letter, an automatically generated seniority ID, and login details where you can check updates on the project progress and payment status. As the society project is completely monitored by the government, your money is always in safe hands.
The payments are done through checks, DDs, RTGS/NEFT/IMPS, no cash payments are entertained. Initially, a down payment of 30% of the total amounted membership fee of Rs 2500/- is paid, and the remaining 70% of the amount shall be paid in 3 equal installments every 8 months. Third-party installments can be paid along with registration.
Societies are non-profit organizations! Here, unlike private layouts, the money of the clients is not manually handled by anybody or is not in individual hands but is invested in society. Unlike private developers, societies don’t take huge loans from banks or other financial institutions; they don’t include the expenses borne by the developer in terms of bank interests. Hence, the price is lower.
To acquire the total number of land planned at once, the society need multiple cores of money in hand. If the society takes a loan from any financial institution, it will end up paying huge amount of interest which in turn increases the price of the land and clients will end up paying more than the current price that is being offered. Hence the society buys the land gradually phase by phase as per the requirement.
You can buy one plot with one membership.
Yes, you can transfer the membership. T&C apply.
1. The cabinet committee on infrastructure (CCI) approved an investment proposal for the four-lane road in the Hoskote-Dobbaspet section of National Highway (NH) 207 in Karnataka under the National Highway Development Programme (NHDP). The cost of the project will be Rs 1153.30 crore, out of which Rs 432.61 crore will go towards land acquisition, rehabilitation, resettlement, and pre-construction. The total length of the project is 80.02 km.
2. Devanahalli Business Park: 413-acre Devanahalli Business Park expects to attract an investment of $2.2 billion over the next three to five years.
3. International Convention Centre: The Bangalore International Convention Centre will be built on 35 acres of land next to the Bangalore International Airport through a public-private partnership (PPP) model.
4. Disney Land Theme Park: The Department of Tourism determines to boost the Karnataka tourism industry by initiating over 1000 acres of land for a large, multi-attraction, integrated theme park on the lines of Disneyland through a public-private partnership (PPP) model.
The development will be done phase by phase; these are agricultural lands and will go for conversion or change of land. Then it will be sent for BIAAPA approval.
Our commitment is for 24-36 months from the date of booking via phases.
The price list may be subject to change from time to time. However, the price offered to the clients during their booking is valid and is not subject to change for them during future price changes (high or low). T&C applies.
Registration, stamp duty, Khata transfer, and incidental charges are payable based on the prevailing guidelines.
Approximately 6.65% of the sale value is currently.
You can cancel your plot; however, a cancellation fee applies, and the remaining amount will be returned within 60 working days without interest from the date of the cancellation request.
Every phase has different dates and stages of development. Please ask for a site visit and speak to our marketing team about the development period.
The property can be resold by the client after the registration
Yes. There is an extra charge of 10 to 15% for the corner site. However, this applies only if you are getting an allotment during registration, as societies follow the rule of first come, first served.
Yes. There is an extra charge of 10 to 15%for corner site. However, this applies only if you are getting an allotment during registration as societies follow the rule of first come first serve basis.
As of now, there are petitions to challenge the RERA Act on social projects, and the Honorary Supreme Court has yet to take a decision. Once there is a judgement passed by the Supreme Court, we will comply as ordered. For the case number and file, contact the society secretary or president.
Ready to start your next project with us? That's great! Give us a call or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
SBI Housing Co-Operative Society